Patio Splash Hot Tubs & Spas is a locally owned and operated business committed to the well-being of our community and our valued customers. While we are all in a state of uncertainty, we feel it is important to be positive, educated and smart during these times.
While there is no silver bullet at a time like this, there are some immediate things Patio Splash is doing to stay proactive and help our customers with their needs.
- All Of Our 4 Store Locations Are Currently Open. We are also offering private showings in our showrooms that are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Everyone Is Required To Wear A Mask In The Facility! Masks are provided for customers withot them.
- Safe distancing practices are maintained between staff and customers.
- All Of Our Showrooms Are Clean & Hygienic – We Regularly Clean & Sanitize Our Showrooms
- We Are Providing Free Delivery On Water Care Products or Curb Side Pick Up.
- We Will Be Continue to Offer Our Customers As Many Discounts As Are Available, Including Special Financing Options.
- Our Hot Tub & Spa Technicians Are Available By Phone.
- Our Sales Team Is Available By Phone & Video Showings.
In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we want to share with you the opinion of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for pools and hot tubs.
The CDC does not have an opinion on whether soaking in a hot tub will kill the virus in your body (if contracted), but they do confirm that heat, humidity, and chlorine or bromine in hot tubs “should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
We encourage you to reach out to us and other local businesses with questions. It is very important that we all help support one another. We wish all of our customer, their families, and our community health and peace. We will continue to do our part and update our customers on any changes that occur.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
~The Patio Splash Family